Many of us have wrong perception in mind pertaining to that it involves structural changes only which could only be afforded by the upper class people.
But the reality is that Vastu is the same for all, it is applied to all individuals living in a society and the as well. Any person can get benefited by the Vastu remedies even without making a single change in the structure of his building.
Apparently due to lack of Vastu knowledge people scared from applying it, as they have a perception that it might suggest a structural change in their house. Structural changes are only required in extreme Vastu defected buildings and in most of the cases Vastu do not suggest any structural/architectural change when some remedies are enough to cure Vastu defect.
DO IT BY YOURSELF TO IMPROVE VASTU OF YOUR HOUSE:
We all care about our houses and spend time, effort and money, trying to make them more worth living. Once the premise is constructed, it’s not that easy to make the structural changes in it.
Here are some of the remedies which one can do him/herself to remove/ lessen the Vastu dosha and prosper in life.
- Allow a bright light on the Entrance Area.
- Hanging a wooden wind chime in the opposite direction of the main door.
- Put auspicious symbols of OM, Swastika on the door to make the place lively and pleasing.
- Avoid keeping any water feature or water plants in the bedroom.
- Do not use separate mattresses or bed-sheet.
- Arrange the furniture to form a square or a circle or an octagon in.
- Lighten the corners.
- Place a picture of the bright sunrise on the southern wall in the living room.
- Never put a mirror in the kitchen.
- Keep the broom and mops out of the sight in the kitchen.
- The doors of the bathroom & toilet should be kept closed as much as possible.
- Windows should open outward normally.
- Do not keep prickly cactus plants in your house.
- Place an aquarium in the North-East corner in the living room.
- Place a happy family photograph in the living room.
- The house should be fully ventilated.
- One should always sleep with his head pointing towards the South direction.
- Students should be facing east while studying.
- The hinges of doors should be noiseless. The hinges may be greased periodically.
SOME IMPORTANT VASTU DOSHA REMEDIES BY MEANS OF PUJA/ YAGYA and VEDIC UPAY:
- Ganesh Pooja & Navagrah Shanti.
- Daily worship the entrance step – worship with Swastik/OM – Design of Earthenware Pot., Shubh-Labh etc with Rice & Kumkum.
- Recite this mantra – starting from Tuesday – minimum 108 times daily ;
“Om NamoBhagvatiVaastuDevtayNamah” – Do Dasamsa Home in the end.
- Perform prayers to Vaastu Purush.
- Do Rudri Abhishek- Every Monday and Every Amavasyaday.
- Keep photo or idol of Ganpati in the house.
- Light a lamp daily in the house in front of the god’s idol.
- Do Grah Shanti every year.
About Agrawal Builders:
Sagar Group’s Agrawal Builder is Premium real estate developer with a wide range of residential properties in Central India.
Agrawal Builders had established their presence spanning 36 years with Motto “Building Nation”. Agrawal Builders is having experience of Building residential projects in Bhopal, with top construction quality at best location with beautiful amenities like modern clubhouse, Gymnasium, swimming pools, parks and garden, etc