Traditionally, buying a house was an offline process for consumers mainly led by brokers and agents. Beginning with the selection of location, examining the project site, and gathering all the knowledge associated with the house buying, it had been all done offline. The source of data for buying/selling a house was usually a classified ad during a newspaper or a flyer.
However, that scenario has changed, because of the increasing internet penetration and smartphone adoption. Also aftermath of the corona pandemic. Now, the primary step towards buying flats and apartment begins within the digital world. This has led to the expansion of the many online platforms by real estate developers and channel partners, mobile apps, and social media channels. the essential premise of those digital is to supply the choice of homes and therefore the right information about these to the buyers. Further, they assist buyers to look for ready to move in flats and apartments by location and neighborhoods. Digital search allows prospective home buyers to match homes on the idea of price, features, and other parameters of their choice. In fact, many builders and developers go a step further by providing 360-degree virtual home tours.
For most home buyers, the digital medium is more or less just like the modern-day classifieds. Once they compare and choose the set of projects/homes, they like to urge in-tuned with the developers offline. The relevance of physical visits and experiencing the house through a demo flat remains important for buyers. Nevertheless, a shift within the behavior of home buyers is clear. Unlike earlier, home buyers now begin their journey of looking for a dream house offline armed with substantial information. However, to assist shift the buying decision majorly online, the digital medium should specialize in making comprehensive information available to home buyers.
Some of these can be:
- Provide a quick on the developer, encompassing its diary of the number of projects completed, recognition, ratings, and reputation within the market.
- Google maps for a better understanding of the situation.
- Information on the financial stability of the developer or builders.
- Use of technology – Virtual reality/ 3D tour of the apartment and project location, including the encompassing areas.
- Detailed information on the prevailing and upcoming infrastructure facilities around the project.
- The decent website encompasses all the projects i.e. upcoming projects also delivered one.
- Online reputation of that builders’ site or projects both online and offline.
- Return on investment – details on price appreciation in the future.
When all the relevant information is out there with only one click, home buyers will become increasingly inclined to form home-buying decisions online.
The technological advancement within the digital era has truly changed the dynamics of home buying. Numerous digital platforms and tools offer the comfort to settle on the simplest dream home at the tip of the finger. Similarly, one can preview and book the Sagar Lifestyle Tower & Sagar Lakeview homes through its digital portal www.agrawalbuilders.com
Written By – Mukund Kumar Pandey
About Agrawal Builders: It is a premium real estate developing firm in Bhopal with a wide range of residential properties and beautiful amenities like a modern clubhouse, gymnasium, swimming pools, parks, and garden, etc.