A large number of people in India are considering buying a new property because of the confidence that residential property prices have come down due to the COVID19 pandemic crisis, and as some of the best real estate developers in Bhopal have also pulled out various stops on offers and financial schemes to lure the new home dreamers. Also, the reduced stamp duty cut in the state of Madhya Pradesh is now 10.50% (stamp duty of 7.5% and a registration fee of 3%) from the previous rate of 12.50% (stamp duty of 9.5% and registration charges of 3%).
Buying a new house is a massive financial obligation and as with any financial decision, it is a wise idea to consider few points when buying a property in Bhopal.
- Price: Don’t look at a property that’s more expensive than you can actually afford to pay. This not only wastes your precious time, it generally causes a lot of frustration and hampers the overall search for a suitable property. While there are always some real estate developers who must be running exceptional financial offers and significant discounts on new flats, duplex, or villas in Bhopal. Consider this carefully before you seal the deal and work within it.
- Plans: Before you decide to buy a house in Bhopal, you need to figure out how long you’re thinking that you may be able to stay at that property because there’s no point buying a property that feels like an excellent deal now but doesn’t offer enough features to meet your future requirements.
- Location: While you would possibly be getting some amazing deals and discounts on a property, it’s crucial to think about if the location suits you and the family. While buying a house or flat, one needs to consider some key things like distance from the market, hospital, or bank, distance from school, accessibility to social infrastructure, and also the overall growth of the campus as an economic center. Perform proper research and figure out where you want to live before you start looking for your new home.
- Hidden Costs: Try to find out about the ‘hidden costs’ before you buy a new home. Registration charges, conveyance fees, Transfer fees, deposits for lights and water connections, and should be taken into consideration before. Make sure you have arranged enough money to take care of all these additional costs.
- Additional Financial Goals: Other than buying a house, if you have got other financial goals like building a retirement home, investing in children’s education, or marriage, then you would like to very carefully assess if the financial commitment of shopping for a house can affect your other financial goals.
Agrawal Builders: It is a premium real estate developing company in Bhopal with a wide range of residential properties and beautiful amenities like a modern clubhouse, gymnasium, swimming pools, parks, and garden, etc.
Visit us https://www.agrawalbuilders.com/
Like us on Facebook — Agrawal Builders Sagar Group
Follow us on Twitter — Agrawal Builders
Follow us on Instagram — Agrawal Builders