A home is perhaps one of the significant purchases in anyone’s life and if someone would like to attract the prosperity, positive, they should choose a property that’s Vastu-compliant. While many real estate builders claim that their homes follow the ethics of Vastu, it might be beneficial to possess some knowledge of it too before you make any decision and invest your hard-earned money.
One of the most important characteristics of a family is the young generation which is in the process of learning. This process of learning or gaining knowledge needs a lot of concentration, attention, and focus. This method of learning needs a dedicated space where a learner can sit with a relaxed, composed, and open mind, a place where the grasping power of the mind should be improved. And when this area is designed as per the Vastu Shastra this will definitely increase the retention power of the learners’ brain.
To put the icing on the cake, a new home buyer must ensure at the time of buying a new home in Bhopal or any other city that the study room in their dream home is Vastu compliant so while studying, the concentration and focus are sharpened and therefore the process of gaining and retaining the knowledge becomes effortless.
Vital Vastu tips for Studying Room:
- As per the Vastu, a study room should be placed in the West, East, or North-East of home, and students while reading must face either East or North Direction.
- The provision of windows should be in East, North or West wall and doors should be provided in North-East, North, East or West direction.
- While reading and studying students shouldn’t sit below the beam and also shouldn’t face blank walls or windows while learning.
- Toilets should be avoided in study rooms.
- Books if kept in the Southwest corner they continue to be untouched, and books kept in the Northwest corner get stolen. So these directions should be avoided for keeping books.
- The study table should be in rectangular or square shape and the study room should have images of Goddess Saraswati and Lord Ganesha.
- Walls should be of sunshine and bright colors and the room should be clutter and noise-free.Bottom of Form
Agrawal Builders: It is a premium real estate development company in Bhopal with a wide range of residential properties and beautiful amenities like a modern clubhouse, gymnasium, swimming pools, parks, and garden, etc.
Visit us https://www.agrawalbuilders.com/
Like us on Facebook — Agrawal Builders Sagar Group
Follow us on Twitter — Agrawal Builders
Follow us on Instagram — Agrawal Builders
Subscribe to YouTube Channel –